- RSS Channel Showcase 4023970
- RSS Channel Showcase 6619875
- RSS Channel Showcase 8439180
- RSS Channel Showcase 5788541
Articles on this Page
- 09/08/15--08:28: _Seth Low Houses And...
- 09/18/15--05:51: _Lose Weight And Sta...
- 02/02/16--14:56: _New Marijuana Dispe...
- 02/22/16--15:01: _Spotlight: National...
- 06/12/16--12:37: _California Public S...
- 07/03/16--08:35: _Marijuana Could Con...
- 07/28/16--08:32: _The NBA Slam Dunked...
- 01/06/17--12:58: _Taco Bell Is Now Co...
- 07/18/17--10:32: _Monica Opens Up Abo...
- 05/27/14--12:14: _Her Source: Having ...
- 01/11/15--10:49: _Her Source | Five T...
- 01/21/15--09:52: _Her Source | Kelly ...
- 01/25/15--16:13: _Her Source | A Tech...
- 03/16/15--13:47: _As Summer Grows Nea...
- 03/20/15--13:15: _Her Source | A Look...
- 04/17/15--14:26: _Redman x Mighty Hea...
- 04/20/15--10:00: _Her Source | A Yuck...
- 06/08/15--06:56: _Light Bodys Health ...
- 06/17/15--11:16: _Her Source | Quick ...
- 02/02/16--14:56: New Marijuana Dispensary Opens in Queens, NY
- 02/22/16--15:01: Spotlight: National Eating Disorders Awareness Week (#NEDAwareness)
- 06/12/16--12:37: California Public School Named After FLOTUS
- 07/03/16--08:35: Marijuana Could Contain The Cure To Alzheimer’s Disease
- 07/18/17--10:32: Monica Opens Up About Battling Endometriosis
- 05/27/14--12:14: Her Source: Having Oily Skin Problems This Summer?
- 01/11/15--10:49: Her Source | Five Tips For Being A Better You In 2015
- 01/21/15--09:52: Her Source | Kelly Rowland’s Post-Baby Fitness Tips
- 01/25/15--16:13: Her Source | A Technique to Relieve Stress and Insomnia
- 03/20/15--13:15: Her Source | A Look Into Lupus: What Is It?
- 04/17/15--14:26: Redman x Mighty Healthy 420 Capsule Collection
- 04/20/15--10:00: Her Source | A Yucky Topic, But Here Goes: How to Extract Blackheads
- 06/08/15--06:56: Light Bodys Health Movement with India (EyeOccupy)
- 06/17/15--11:16: Her Source | Quick Tips For Summer Slim
Family Day Was A Huge Success At Seth Low Houses As They Prepare To Address The Dropout Crisis, Unemployment, Healthcare, Drugs, Crime, Gun And Gang Violence By Working With The Hip-Hop Summit Youth Council And Their 7 E’s 4 Power Tour, Power 105.1, vitaminwater, Council Member Mealy, The AIDS HealthCare Foundation And Many Others “Vote […]
COME OUT AND WIN NIKE SNEAKERS AND TICKETS TO POWER 105.1’s POWERHOUSE CONCERT For more information on Sharieff “The Fitness Sheriff”, the Hip-Hop 4 Better Health program and Senator Leroy Comrie’s Walk For Wellness program and his upcoming events hit us up at RandyKFisher@gmail.com. Posted by Charles Fisher and Randy Fisher (Twitter / Instagram […]
In case you missed it, Queens, New York opened its first medical marijuana dispensary right next to the Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst, New York on January 22. The center, called Vireo Health of New York, started providing clients with cannabis-based medication products made to help patients suffering from pain associated with a variety of […]
National Eating Disorder Awareness Week [February 21-27] kicks off today with different events throughout the country aimed to bring vigilance towards the issue. Eating disorders are potentially life-threatening conditions affecting around 20 million women and 10 million men in the United States according to The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA). These unhealthy eating habits include […]
Through an unanimous decision made by the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), its newest public school was named after Michelle Obama. Panorama City’s newest public school is named the “Michelle Obama Elementary School” after our FLOTUS and the initiative she has taken toward leading a more healthy lifestyle. In 2010, Michelle Obama launched the “Let’s Move” […]
According to a new study published in the Aging and Mechanisms of Disease journal on Friday [July 1], the active compound tetrahydrocannabinol also known as THC has the potential to cure Alzheimer’s Disease. The study concluded that the compound in conjunction with others found in marijuana can help with the removal of toxic proteins, amyloid beta, […]
There’s a price to pay when ball players leave it all out on the floor. Now the league is planning on paying them back for it. Yesterday [Wednesday, July 27] representatives from the NBAPA met up in New York and unanimously voted to fund health insurance for all retired NBA players who played in the […]
Lately, Taco Bell has been working towards a menu that offers healthier options. As of now there is a low-calorie “Fresco” menu, with a high-protein “Cantina” menu, and a vegetarian menu certified by the American Vegetarian Association. It might seem odd that such a restaurant offering Doritos on the menu is now labeled as one […]
The legendary R&B singer Monica opens up about her recent experiences dealing with endometriosis. She shared that after being hospitalized numerous occasions for migraines, her ob/gyn Dr. Ceana Nazhat looked deeper into causes. After diagnosis, she went through a long 8-hour surgery to get the cysts, fibroids, and hernia removed. She told PEOPLE magazine about her […]
Ways to stay shine-free this summer The heat is on and summer is under way which means for a lot of us, oily skin problems! For some, we find it hard to maintain healthy and shine-free skin during this type of weather. Here are some tips to use this summer to remain oil-free skin. 1. […]
The post Her Source: Having Oily Skin Problems This Summer? appeared first on The Source.
Welcome to 2015! Last week, we said goodbye to 2014 and hello to 2015. Sometimes we make resolutions and don’t stick to them. Nevertheless, it is important that we strive to better ourselves and our lives. Here are a few areas you should focus on that will help you be a better you in 2015. […]
The post Her Source | Five Tips For Being A Better You In 2015 appeared first on The Source.
Get It Right Get It Tight It’s been just a couple of months since singer Kelly Rowland gave birth to her son, Titan Jewell. From the looks of it she didn’t have much trouble returning to her slender physique post-baby. What are her secrets? Although caring for her newborn is her first priority, the 33-year […]
The post Her Source | Kelly Rowland’s Post-Baby Fitness Tips appeared first on The Source.
Knock out stress and insomnia with this quick and easy technique. And no, it’s not just for the ladies! As we all know, stress contributes to a number of negative side effects, especially for women. From weight gain, and hair loss, to lack of sleep, being stressed can be extremely detrimental to the body. As […]
The post Her Source | A Technique to Relieve Stress and Insomnia appeared first on The Source.
With The Hot Months Approaching What Steps Can You Take To Lose Weight And Stay In Shape? Last week we caught up with up and coming Strength & Conditioning Coach Sharieff “Doctor Workout” Fisher, who is also a student at Queens College and the Assistant Director of the Hip-Hop 4 Better Health Program. Throughout […]
The post As Summer Grows Near How Can You Stay Trim And Naturally Win The War On Obesity appeared first on The Source.
The chronic autoimmune disease affects mostly women of childbearing age, from 15-45. Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease that can damage any part of the body. Lupus can attack the skin, organs and/or joints. It is considered a chronic disease because the symptoms usually last longer than six weeks; more times than not, the symptoms […]
Mighty Healthy Collabs With Redman for 4/20 Capsule Collection 4/20 is three days away and who other better to collaborate with for the Mighty Healthy 4/20 collection than Mr. Redman himself. Mighty Health reveals “The High Standard” collection with Redman. The capsule celebrates the love for hip-hop and the weed future respectably since the capsule is […]
Nothing’s worst than waking up with a zit the size of Mars on your face, especially on a big day! Surprisingly, there are ways to get rid of those blackheads and prevent blemishes instead of heading straight to the dermatologist. Besides the obvious washing and cleansing in the morning and before bed, we have some […]
The post Her Source | A Yucky Topic, But Here Goes: How to Extract Blackheads appeared first on The Source.
We sat down with model and artist India at The Light Body Movement It was a tense New York City evening in June. Voices of scattered priorities, fumbled conversations of after work politics, basketball predictions, and more filled the hectic city streets. However, despite the hustle and bustle, there was one place of tranquility […]
The post Light Bodys Health Movement with India (EyeOccupy) appeared first on The Source.
We get it. Summer is right around the corner so what am I going to do to drop these last ten lbs.? Growing up in my Hispanic culture, I’ve learned to run to any Mom, Mama (Grandmother), or Tia (Aunt) because they knew it all. From home-made remedies to good ole’ home style cooking these ladies had the […]